Experienced & Knowledgeable Attorney Serving the Greater Houston and Texas Gulf Coast Area
Vaughn W. Davidson
With over twenty-five years of legal expertise, attorney Vaughn W. Davidson has built his legal practice on a foundation of personalized service and innovative representation. His wide and diverse range of practice areas ensures customized, comprehensive legal counsel to residents throughout Baytown and the greater Gulf Coast Area.
The Perfect Legal Partner
Whether you are building a new business and need counsel from an experienced business law advocate, planning for your family’s future through estate planning and/or a real estate venture or finding yourself grappling with an emotionally taxing issue involving probate or various other disputes, the Law Office of Vaughn W. Davidson PLLC is dedicated to building a lifelong legal relationship designed to protect you… your family…your legacy.
Vaughn and his bride, Julie, have been married for over 27 years. They are the proud parents of Pierce, Parker and Kate. The Davidson’s attend West University Baptist Church/Crosspoint Church where Vaughn serves as a Bible study teacher for middle school students. In his spare time, Vaughn enjoys hunting and fishing of all types, as well as spending time with his family.
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, TX – Doctor of Jurisprudence – (Dean’s List from Fall of 1991 to the Spring of 1993. Graduated in top 20% of class)
- Baylor University, Waco, TX – B.A. Degree in Business Administration
- Member of the College of the State Bar of Texas from 2002 – 2013 (College membership requires twice the number of continuing education hours each year)
- Member of the Houston Bar Association
- Member of the Baytown Lion’s Club since 1994